Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs)

lung issue show details lung issue
Mar 9th, 2011

was very non caring and smarted off and also made comments that are scientfically not correct,which surprised me. Said mesothelioma which my mother died from is Not a cancer! And it is clearly a cancer! Its published on TV and magazines and in several cancer websites and specialist sites.Went to see another Dr. and spoke with family MD also about my lung prob. and they both agree including radiologist that my issue needs def.further testing and could poss.be cancer. He totally blew me off said I was wrong to get family Dr. to order CT and I needed to Never get another scan to check lung nodules again! Which have increased since 2009 and have family history of lung cancer and also asbestos exposure.He also smatrted off saying lung cancer isnt hereditary! Which doent explain why scientist are doing all the gene and blood studies!He treated me like I was crazy,and I was ready to cry. No concern at all for image report that stated had worsened since last exam!When other doctors are def.concerned!If I have cancer god forbid he will be hearing from my lawyer for sure.