A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Sheikh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sheikh
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sheikh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Sheikh, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman S Sheikh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salman S. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Salman Sheikh has 1 office location.
Dr. Salman Sheikh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Pulmonologists, Chandler Critical Care Practitioners, and Chandler Sleep Medicine Doctors.