Dr. Salman Saeed Sheikh MD is male, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Sheikh, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Columbia Clinch Valley Medical Center.
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Salman Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salman S. Sheikh practice?
Dr. Salman Sheikh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Richlands, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ and Chandler, AZ.
See Richlands Internists, Richlands Pulmonologists, Richlands Critical Care Practitioners, and Richlands Sleep Medicine Doctors.