A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Sheikh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Sheikh, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sheikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Clinch Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman S Sheikh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salman S. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Salman Sheikh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salman Sheikh practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Richlands, VA.
See Chandler Internists, Chandler Critical Care Practitioners, Chandler Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Chandler Pulmonologists.