Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist

Apr 24th, 2013

Always a long wait. The doctor is only in that office on Thursdays so I have a heck of a time getting an appointment and god forbid my kids medicine is about to run out because I can only get a prescription on fridays. The office staff is extremely rude. I called one day to get my sons prescription and she said I had to make an appointment first so I said ok and then she asked me was I going to actually keep the appointment! I have cancelled or changed appointments twice in the 6 years my son has been there....why would she ask me that? I am definately going to try to find someone else!

Apr 2nd, 2012

The office here is horrible. The last three visits we have waited over an hour each time. Dr. Siddiqui is very nice and easy to talk to but spending hours in the office to see the doctor for 15 minutes and dealing with horrible staff is not worth it.

great dr, easy to talk to,caring and professional show details great dr, easy to talk to,caring and professional
Mar 23rd, 2012

it is sometimes a long wait, but worth the wait

CLIENT show details CLIENT
Jul 10th, 2011

DR. SIDDIQUI IS A GOOD AND EXCELLENT DOCTER. HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTER SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER AND I'M 33.

Dr. Siddiqui show details Dr. Siddiqui
May 26th, 2011

Dr. Siddiqui is a very nice man. He is easy and pleasant to deal with. His office staff is terrible. They are rude and condescending, arrogant and just plain lazy. If you can get through them, you can wait up to 3, yes 3, hours to see the Dr. I changed to another practice and I'm very, very happy I did.