Dr. Salman Siddiqui MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 13th, 2015
I carried my son on 5 different occasions to see Dr. Siddiqui, every time we went in for our SCHEDULED visit we would have to wait anywhere from 40 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. I didn't mind the wait considering we were there to benefit my son but I became very aggravated after waiting so long and then only being back in the room with the Dr for an average of 5 minutes. I do not believe my son was getting the proper evaluation or treatment he deserved. It almost felt like he was there long enough for the provider to claim and get paid for his "services".

April 24th, 2013
Always a long wait. The doctor is only in that office on Thursdays so I have a heck of a time getting an appointment and god forbid my kids medicine is about to run out because I can only get a prescription on fridays. The office staff is extremely rude. I called one day to get my sons prescription and she said I had to make an appointment first so I said ok and then she asked me was I going to actually keep the appointment! I have cancelled or changed appointments twice in the 6 years my son has been there....why would she ask me that? I am definately going to try to find someone else!

April 2nd, 2012
The office here is horrible. The last three visits we have waited over an hour each time. Dr. Siddiqui is very nice and easy to talk to but spending hours in the office to see the doctor for 15 minutes and dealing with horrible staff is not worth it.

March 23rd, 2012
great dr, easy to talk to,caring and professional
it is sometimes a long wait, but worth the wait

July 10th, 2011
CLIENT
DR. SIDDIQUI IS A GOOD AND EXCELLENT DOCTER. HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTER SINCE I WAS A TEENAGER AND I'M 33.

May 26th, 2011
Dr. Siddiqui
Dr. Siddiqui is a very nice man. He is easy and pleasant to deal with. His office staff is terrible. They are rude and condescending, arrogant and just plain lazy. If you can get through them, you can wait up to 3, yes 3, hours to see the Dr. I changed to another practice and I'm very, very happy I did.