A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salman Waheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salman Waheed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salman Waheed, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waheed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Waheed has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salman M Waheed MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salman M. Waheed practice?
- Dr. Salman Waheed has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salman Waheed practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Denton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and Allen, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Critical Care Practitioners.