A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salomao Faintuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomao Faintuch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faintuch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faintuch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Faintuch graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Faintuch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salomao Faintuch MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Salomao Faintuch practice?
- Dr. Salomao Faintuch has 1 office location.
Dr. Salomao Faintuch practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.