Learn more about Dr. Salomao Faintuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomao Faintuch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Faintuch graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Faintuch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salomao Faintuch MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Salomao Faintuch practice?
- Dr. Salomao Faintuch has 7 office locations.
Dr. Salomao Faintuch practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Lexington Radiologists.