A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salomao Faintuch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomao Faintuch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Faintuch graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Faintuch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faintuch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salomao Faintuch practice?
Dr. Salomao Faintuch practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.