Learn more about Dr. Salomon Banarer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomon Banarer, Endocrinologist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banarer
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banarer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salomon Banarer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Banarer graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banarer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salomon Banarer MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Salomon Banarer practice?
- Dr. Salomon Banarer has 1 office location.
Dr. Salomon Banarer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.