Learn more about Dr. Salomon Banarer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomon Banarer, Endocrinologist, General Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banarer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Banarer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salomon Banarer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Banarer graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Banarer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salomon Banarer MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Salomon Banarer practice?
- Dr. Salomon Banarer has 1 office location.
Dr. Salomon Banarer practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.