Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Such disrespect to your patients and your practice ! show details Such disrespect to your patients and your practice !
Mar 2nd, 2016

1st appointment wait exceeded 2 hours (I was lucky compared with the hordes of -30 or more senior and low income people waiting for their appointments). Today, 2nd appointment at 1pm I left after 45mins wait, that is 1:45pm. At that time a lady who had her appointment at 10:30am was just called, and two other ladies had appointments 1-2hrs earlier than I had. This is completely unethical and unprofessional and evidences a lack of respect to patients. Additionally, my prescription was wrong !!!

Dec 16th, 2014

He was the only doctor who was able to control my cronic eye problem. He is excellent.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
Feb 22nd, 2014

TOPS in knowledge, professionalism, caring and bedside manner. Conveys his knowledgeto patients in an manner that is easy to understand. As a surgeon he has blessed hands. The best cataract surgeon in South Florida by far. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Esquenazi. He changed my life for ever. Thank you so much and God bless you.

Cataract surgery OU show details Cataract surgery OU
by Rosie on Jan 6th, 2014

Dr. Salomon thank you very much for the wonderful surgery you did in my eyes. I can see clear, I can read, I can use the computer, and my work is so much efficient. I have no words to express how happy Iam. God Bless you for those miracles hands that god give you. Ill see you soon.

Thank you so much show details Thank you so much
May 1st, 2013

Its amazing how well I see now. Thanks Dr Esquenazi. No doubt you are the BEST!!!!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Anonymous on Feb 5th, 2013 on doctor.com

Thanks to your surgery I can read without glasses for the first time in years!!!!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
dr. esquenazi show details dr. esquenazi
Nov 26th, 2012

No sabe cuanto le agradezco su operacion fue maravilloso volver a ver bien gracias gracias que Dios lo Bendiga

May 23rd, 2012

Thanks to Dr Esquenazi I am able to se better and enjoy life again. What a superb surgeon he is.

Thanks Dr Esquenazi!!!! show details Thanks Dr Esquenazi!!!!
by Anonymous on May 9th, 2012 on doctor.com

Thanks Dr Esquenazi for returning my eye sight. I am SOOOO happy!!!!!!!!

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Patient show details Patient
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr. Esquenazi is a highly professional, knowledgable Dr. who takes the time to get to know your case, carefully reviews and assess, and places your best interest at the top of his priority list. His bedside manner is genuinely caring and communicates with precise clear explanations that offer all possible solutions to any problems you might have. I was highly impressed by him and his staff.

Oct 6th, 2011

Dr Esquenazi did a great job with my LASIK surgery. I do not need my glasses anymore. I will remember you always. Thank you so much

Aug 9th, 2011

thank you so much for my cataract surgery. I see everything now!!!!!

Feb 24th, 2011