A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salomon Grimberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomon Grimberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grimberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grimberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grimberg graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Grimberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salomon Grimberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salomon Grimberg practice?
- Dr. Salomon Grimberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salomon Grimberg practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.