Learn more about Dr. Salomon Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomon Kramer, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Abscess
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bedsores (Pressure Ulcer)
- Colon Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Critical Care
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Migraine Disorders
- Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Diseases
- Weight Gain
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salomon Kramer DO is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salomon Kramer practice?
- Dr. Salomon Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Salomon Kramer practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.