A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salomon Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomon Kramer, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salomon Kramer DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salomon Kramer practice?
- Dr. Salomon Kramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salomon Kramer practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.