Learn more about Dr. Salomon Melgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomon Melgen, Ophthalmologist - Vitreo Retinal Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melgen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Melgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salomon Melgen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melgen graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melgen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northpoint Surgery And Laser Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salomon Emilio Melgen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Salomon E. Melgen practice?
- Dr. Salomon Melgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Salomon Melgen practices Ophthalmology near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Ophthalmologists.