Learn more about Dr. Salomon Melgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomon Melgen, Ophthalmologist - Vitreo Retinal Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melgen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Melgen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salomon Melgen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melgen graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Melgen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northpoint Surgery And Laser Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salomon Emilio Melgen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Salomon E. Melgen practice?
- Dr. Salomon Melgen has 1 office location.
Dr. Salomon Melgen practices Ophthalmology near West Palm Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Ophthalmologists.