Learn more about Dr. Salomon Melgen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salomon Melgen, Ophthalmologist - Vitreo Retinal Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salomon Melgen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Melgen graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melgen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northpoint Surgery And Laser Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melgen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salomon E. Melgen practice?
Dr. Salomon Melgen practices Ophthalmology near West Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Port Saint Lucie, FL and Delray Beach, FL.
See West Palm Beach Ophthalmologists.