A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salud Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salud Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Lincoln Park Hospital
- Bethany Homes and Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salud Merene Martinez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salud M. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Salud Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Salud Martinez practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.