A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salud Tiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiro graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Crozer-Chestermedical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tiro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salud U. Tiro practice?
Dr. Salud Tiro practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.