A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salud Tiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiro graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Tiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Crozer-Chestermedical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salud Urtula Tiro MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Salud U. Tiro practice?
- Dr. Salud Tiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salud Tiro practices Pediatrics near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Coatesville, PA and Upper Darby, PA.
See Chester Pediatricians.