A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Baez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Baez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Martin Baez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvador M. Baez practice?
- Dr. Salvador Baez has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvador Baez practices Family Medicine near Bell, CA.
See Bell Primary Care Doctors.