Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvador Brau
Dr. Salvador Brau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Brau is affiliated with Saint John's Health Center, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and St. Vincent Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvador Brau has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Salvador Brau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Michael Buch
Cardiovascular Disease, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi35
Dr. Roy Meals
Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.03 mi45
Dr. Antonio De Salles
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.16 mi39