A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Brau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brau graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Brau has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Brau MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvador Brau practice?
- Dr. Salvador Brau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Brau practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.