A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Cabanit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Cabanit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanit graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Cabanit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Group - Mount Prospect
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cabanit accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvador A. Cabanit practice?
Dr. Salvador Cabanit practices Family Medicine near Wheeling, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Prospect, IL and Schaumburg, IL.
See Wheeling Family Physicians.