A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Cabanit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cabanit
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cabanit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Cabanit, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabanit graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Cabanit has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Group - Mount Prospect
- Alexian Brothers Behavorial Health Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Aquino Cabanit MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvador A. Cabanit practice?
- Dr. Salvador Cabanit has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvador Cabanit practices Family Medicine near Mount Prospect, IL.
See Mount Prospect Family Physicians.