A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Castells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Castells, Pediatrician is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Castells, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Castells graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Castells has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Castells MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Salvador Castells practice?
- Dr. Salvador Castells has 5 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Castells practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.