Dr. Salvador Ceniceros Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Salvador Ceniceros?

A Diagnosis After 15 Minutes?

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

I think I answered maybe 3 questions before being prescribed a strong antipsychotic. No one is that good. He may think he is intuitive, but I call it pure arrogance and negligence. I am going to skip the followup visit and find another doctor.

Name Salvador is very appropiate.

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

Very serious about his work. Follow up is excellent. I was taken to see Dr. Ceniceros in catatonic condition. He 'manipulated' me in believing I would get better and would have a normal life, while my thoughts told me otherwise. He tried may medications to find the right ones. My life is normal now. Thank you Dr. Ceniceros.

Inappropriate

Posted on July 13th, 2013

I noticed many issues w/ Dr. Ceniceros he thinks he is clever-minded, he is not. Prescribes prescription medicine like it is candy. Noticed also he is deceiving & very manipulative towards his patients. Also he did not know what the meaning of a word is, the word was anti-social. His knowledge of the meaning was that you can't have anti-social unless you have a criminal history. That is completely false. I would not recommend this physician to anybody.

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

The staff is extremely rude and unreliable. The dr was very friendly but diagnosed me and put me on a major medicine after asking me only a few questions that I think most people would give the same answer to.

Posted on June 26th, 2017