A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Velazquez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velazquez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Velazquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Velazquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Velazquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Gomes Velazquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvador G. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Salvador Velazquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvador Velazquez practices Family Medicine near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Family Physicians.