A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Velazquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Velazquez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Velazquez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Velazquez graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Velazquez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Gomes Velazquez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvador G. Velazquez practice?
- Dr. Salvador Velazquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Velazquez practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.