Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist

Oct 3rd, 2011

Friendly and concerned about my issues. Never a long wait and quick apts.

Dr. Lasala is a wonderful doctor!!! show details Dr. Lasala is a wonderful doctor!!!
Jun 13th, 2011

My son has been seeing Dr. Lasala for over 8 years. Drove all the way from Big Bear Lake to see him. He is a very good doctor that gives alot of his time to helping the kids. He works with many different programs including his regular patients. Yea at times you have to wait longer then other times but thats because he is helping someone who might need a little extra time that day or a patient was late as I have been before due to unforseen road situations and he would still get us in to see him, but would end up putting him behind for the rest of the day. He works with you all the way and discusses all options available to treat the diagnoses. He is a very friendly man and easy to talk to. Not one of those doctors who are inpersonal and just get you in and get you out. Stuffy like hes not. And the most important thing is that my son liked him, could talk to him, tell him how he was feeling and what he was thinking. My son felt very comfortable with him. Now due to unfortunite circumstances my son has had to find a new doctor in another town and it hasn't been an easy thing to do. The doctors that we have encountered have been a far cry from what we had with Dr. Lasala. My son hates going and we have gotten no where with finding a doctor that connects to the kids like Dr. Lasala does. Dr Lasale your the best and we miss you so much!!!!!!! Keep up the GREAT work and dont listen to those people that don't have a clue about you. Hope to be returning to the inland empire in the near future and you will be the first one we see. Thanx Dr. Lasala : )

Pill happy... show details Pill happy...
by Frustrated Parent on May 22nd, 2010

This Dr. Lasala feeds medication to kids like candy, sometimes even without seeing the patient to evaluate them he'll change meds to a higher dose or a completely different med. My son had an adverse reaction to a ADHD med that he changed on him, and my son was taken to another dr. and that other dr. took my son off the ADHD med's. Then Dr. Lasala did the opposite of this other dr. and wanted him to take something, like he just won't be happy unless he's shoving a pill down some poor kids throat. I think Dr. Lasala over exagerates the patients symptoms and misdiagnoses the patient. He's the type that would look at a 6 month old and try to give it meds because the poor baby was crying or something. I DO NOT want my son a zombie. Let kids be kids.