A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Molina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Molina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molina graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Molina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Providence Memorial Hospital
- Sierra Providence East Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Molina DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvador Molina practice?
- Dr. Salvador Molina has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvador Molina practices Internal Medicine near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Internists.