A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Peron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Peron is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peron
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Peron Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Peron graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Peron has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador E Peron MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Salvador E. Peron practice?
- Dr. Salvador Peron has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvador Peron practices Urology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Urologists.