Overall Review

January 18th, 2017
Not Satisfied
Dr. Peron performed surgery on me. Recovery was worse expprtience of my life. I stil have pain in surgical area after 2 years. I will give him slack on the fact my surgery was postponed due to heat issue and rescheduled. When the day finally came he was late because he went to the wrong hospital. I can say I understand that mistake. But I feel that he was very uptight going into my surgery and must have done something wrong. He told me fluid gushed up and sprayed him in the face. I was told by a younger surgeon out of state that had to attend the wound breaking open two weeks later - that he got to talk to some of the younger surgeons that did not happen. The original problem was solved but after two years I still have pain. I went back several times and the last time it was like they whisked me out the door happy to not see me. So now I have a UTI and I call and they say I haven't been in in a year. Most of my doctors call me for annual appointments. So now it takes four months to get an appointment. I will say he is very caring and spend time with the patient. He is always running late and the appointments were generally a half hour or more late.

August 2nd, 2016
My husband and I are very thankful for him. An amazing doctor very open and honest. Wish there were more like him.

December 29th, 2014
had surgery, could not get back in for a follow up visit from the surgery. Made several attempts with the office manager. she does not return phone calls!

June 23rd, 2014
best there is
Doctor Peron listens to you as a patient/He addresses your concerns as fully as possible/He explains procedures that you may have .

April 11th, 2011
Great Urologist
Dr. peron is professional/COMPASSIONATE/Knowledgable/And he tells you the truth

December 8th, 2009
Electrical construction, Photovoltaics, Inspector
I'm basically constantly healthy,only go to urgent care Dr.s because of infrequent ills. I have no family Dr. I strongly retain Dr. Peron only! His humanintense individual concern personifies a caring family member. RFLo

April 1st, 2009
Dr.Peron listens to his patients. In my experience that is a rare quality. I had appointments with nearly every Urologist in Toledo before I found Dr. Peron. None of the others would listen and a very serious problem was not treated until Dr. Peron took the time to really listen and then got me to University of Michigan for treatment.I can't say enough about the man.