Learn more about Dr. Salvador Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Sandoval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandoval
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Sandoval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Sandoval, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Sandoval MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvador Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Salvador Sandoval has 13 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Sandoval practices Family Medicine near Planada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Merced, CA and Los Banos, CA.
See Planada Primary Care Doctors.