A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Sandoval is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandoval
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandoval Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Sandoval, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Sandoval MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvador Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Salvador Sandoval has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvador Sandoval practices Family Medicine near Planada, CA.
See Planada Family Physicians.