A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Sandoval is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Sandoval, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sandoval has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Sandoval MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvador Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Salvador Sandoval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Sandoval practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Planada, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.