A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Sotomayor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvador Sotomayor is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sotomayor
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sotomayor Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotomayor graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Sotomayor has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Manuel Sotomayor MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Salvador M. Sotomayor practice?
- Dr. Salvador Sotomayor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Sotomayor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See Pico Rivera Primary Care Doctors and Pico Rivera General Practitioners.