A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Sotomayor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sotomayor graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Sotomayor has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Manuel Sotomayor MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Salvador M. Sotomayor practice?
- Dr. Salvador Sotomayor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Sotomayor practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pico Rivera, CA.
See Pico Rivera Family Physicians and Pico Rivera General Practitioners.