A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Treves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Treves, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Treves graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Treves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Ted Treves MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Salvador T. Treves practice?
- Dr. Salvador Treves has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvador Treves practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Boston Radiologists.