A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvador Treves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Treves
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Treves Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvador Treves, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Treves graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Treves has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvador Ted Treves MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvador T. Treves practice?
- Dr. Salvador Treves has 8 office locations.
Dr. Salvador Treves practices Nuclear Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Boston Nuclear Medicine Physicians.