A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvator Vicario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvator Vicario, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vicario graduated from New York University.
Dr. Vicario has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- University of Louisville Hospital
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvator Joseph Vicario MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvator J. Vicario practice?
- Dr. Salvator Vicario has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvator Vicario practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Emergency Physicians and Louisville Internists.