Dr. Salvatore Ancona MD Patient Reviews

July 7th, 2016
Dr. Ancona is the best GYN. He's professional, respectful and takes his time with his patients. He's never rushed me out of his office. I've been his patient for 18 years and I appreciate his courteous manner.

March 3rd, 2016
Excellent Doctor, amazing staff!!
I have been going to this doctor for 5 years and he is the best doctor! He really takes his time with his patients and never rushes you. You really feel like you're his only patient. The staff was very accommodating and was able to give me an appointment for the same day that I had called. The ladies that work there have always been so friendly.

October 14th, 2015
Excellent dr, great staff
Dr. Ancona is an amazing dr. I have been his patient for 10 years and i could never trust another dr to care for me. He did a surgery for me and even though I was nervous , he made me feel calm. He's an excellent surgeon and you can barely tell I have a scar.. His staff was very sympathetic and did all they could to make sure I was able to get an apt and seen in a timely manner. Amazing dr and great staff!

September 23rd, 2015
I don't know what to say about doctor Ancona, he save my life, i have my 3 kids with him and my last baby i was 407 pounds when no one wants to take a chance , he did and i realy think if was not him i don't know if i was still be alive, love him love his wife , he is the best,

July 21st, 2015
Terrible receptionists
The receptionists were rude and unhelpful. They had a lack of concern or interest in the needs of the patient. After hours of trying to be seen I never saw a doctor. I do not recommend this office.

April 1st, 2014
Wonderful doctor and amazing staff
I was looking at these reviews on here , and couldn't disagree more. The staff is completely friendly and very helpful. They always squeeze me in when I have an emergency and never make me feel uncomfortable. The wait has never been longer then a half hour, unless the doctor had an emergency or was doing a procedure. The doctor is amazing. He is so patient and kind and has amazing bedside manners. I would absolutely recommend this doctor to family and friends.

January 24th, 2013
Good doctor, poor staff
Dr. Ancona is very nice and detailed but if you have an emergency forget about being able to see him because his staff will not give you the courtesy to be able to see him since you don't have an appt. I came in with extreme pain and dizziness and I was told that I had to wait until the reception room was clear since I had no appointment. The staff did not care whatsoever that I had extreme pain resulting from an ovarian cyst and did not even allow me to speak with the doctor, absolutely disgusting these women are and should be ashamed .

August 1st, 2012
He has been my doctor for 20 years and the wait time is ridiculous. The only reason I am still going to him is because I do this visit twice a year. I have seen his practice change and now he has his family (daughters) working there...not good for business. They can be very roudy and unprofessional.