A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Anzalone is Excellent. Dr. Anzalone has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Anzalone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anzalone graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anzalone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center - Reading, Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anzalone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Anzalone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Anzalone practice?
Dr. Salvatore Anzalone practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.