A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Anzalone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Anzalone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Anzalone, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anzalone graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anzalone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Anzalone MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Anzalone practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Anzalone has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Anzalone practices Pediatrics near Naples , FL.
See Naples Pediatricians.