Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
New to Naples show details New to Naples
Aug 23rd, 2015

We were in for the first time with my daughter and we were impressed with how positive the staff handled their new computer system , even took time to take her picture. Dr Anzalone was awesome and quickly made my daughter feel comfortable during her physical. We had issues with her asthma management and he set up a simple plan for us to follow. Great Pediatrican!!!

Aug 6th, 2015

Last 3 visits, we have had to wait for over an hour. After waiting , he spends less than 5 mins. with us.

Aug 2nd, 2015

We just joined the practice since recently moving to Naples. After our friends and family have recommended Dr. Anzalone to us we went with an open mind to our sons first appointment. He has multiple medical problems and replacing our pediatrican ,who we loved back home, we felt was going to be difficult. I can tell you within minutes we were home. He not only listen and made my son feel comfortable, his fund of knpwlege about my sons disorder was amazing. He set up all his specialist appointment for us and made sure we were comfortable. His staff are truly a team as well.

Jun 14th, 2015

So funny and made my kids feel at ease, even though they were getting shots. We were new to the area and Dr Anzalone was recommended to us. We are very glad we found a great pediatrician.

Compassion show details Compassion
by Elisabeth Perez on May 10th, 2015

He just the most caring I doctor I have ever met. It iz beautiful to see a doctor with so much compassion.

Greatest pediatrician ever!!! show details Greatest pediatrician ever!!!
Mar 26th, 2015

Dr. Anzalone has taken care of my daughter since her birth in 2002 up until his relocating in Florida. Every time my d aughter and I visit the doctors office now we discuss moving to Florida so Dr Anzalone will be her doctor again. He is very caring and has help me with decisions

by Liz on Feb 27th, 2015

So happy Dr Anzalone has come to Naples! BEST pediatrician ever!!!!

Jan 12th, 2015

Great Doctor! Very good with kids, and actually listens to the parents and their opinions!

Nov 8th, 2014

Great pediatrician! Best we have met in Naples.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Anonymous on Aug 10th, 2014 on doctor.com

We welcome Dr Anzalone to Naples. Such a blessing to have an accomplished pediatrician in town. He talks to the kids then he asks us questions. My son ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very professional and friendly... show details Very professional and friendly...
Jul 9th, 2012

I only had the pleasure off meeting Dr. Anzalone once but he was available to see my daughter when her primary doctor wasn't available. He was very professional and friendly, as is the entire staff at The Childrens Clinic of Wyomissing.

May 9th, 2012

Great Doctor

Best pediatrician in Berks! show details Best pediatrician in Berks!
by Kelly on Oct 14th, 2009

My son has been from specialist to specialist about his problems with ADHD and asthma, all of which fall short in comparison to Dr. A. Within minutes my son opened up to Dr. A and told him how he felt about the problems he was having at home and school. As a single mother, I was very happy to see him encouraging my son to keep trying in school and ultimately go on to college. I have now seen a complete turn-around in my son's behavior and performance in school, he went from all Cs to nearly all As. He also is the only doctor that has been able to keep my son out of the hospital by controlling his asthma with a daily medication, cutting down his use his emergency inhaler ten fold. I wish all doctors had the same passion, skill and communication ability as Dr. A, he has completely changed my son's future for the best. I could not thank him enough, he is what every doctor should strive to be like and I could not recommend anyone but him after the success my son has had.

only office for my kids show details only office for my kids
by Citysearch User on Nov 20th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I began going to the staff at the Childen`s clinic in January of 2002 after the birth of my first child. I am thrilled with the office in e...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com