Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Nov 8th, 2014

Great pediatrician! Best we have met in Naples.

|  Very professional and friendly...  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

I only had the pleasure off meeting Dr. Anzalone once but he was available to see my daughter when her primary doctor wasn't available. He was very professional and friendly, as is the entire staff at The Childrens Clinic of Wyomissing.

|  Stomach cramps  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2012

I arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment and still ended up sitting in the waiting room for nearly an hour. The receptionist and office staff were very friendly and apologetic. Once I finally was in a room Dr. Anzalone walked in, clearly rushed. His number one goal was speed up the appointment as fast as possible. He sent my son home with antacids for gastric reflux and never addressed his lower abdominal pain or diarrhea concerns. Later we had a consult with a gastroenterologist and my son was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease. I would not recommend coming to his office.

|  show details
May 9th, 2012

Great Doctor

|  Best pediatrician in Berks!  |  show details
by Kelly on Oct 14th, 2009

My son has been from specialist to specialist about his problems with ADHD and asthma, all of which fall short in comparison to Dr. A. Within minutes my son opened up to Dr. A and told him how he felt about the problems he was having at home and school. As a single mother, I was very happy to see him encouraging my son to keep trying in school and ultimately go on to college. I have now seen a complete turn-around in my son's behavior and performance in school, he went from all Cs to nearly all As. He also is the only doctor that has been able to keep my son out of the hospital by controlling his asthma with a daily medication, cutting down his use his emergency inhaler ten fold. I wish all doctors had the same passion, skill and communication ability as Dr. A, he has completely changed my son's future for the best. I could not thank him enough, he is what every doctor should strive to be like and I could not recommend anyone but him after the success my son has had.

|  only office for my kids  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Nov 20th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I began going to the staff at the Childen`s clinic in January of 2002 after the birth of my first child. I am thrilled with the office in e...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com