Dr. Salvatore Barbaro III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salvatore Barbaro III?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 31st, 2015

needs improvement

While I really like Dr Barbaro, when he enters the examining room, after a brief salutation he immediately starts typing on the computer. He does not look at me until he is about to leave the room and then it's briefly. I think he should have one of the manyladies that work in his office do the typing while he makes eye contact with the patient.

July 14th, 2015

Needed a preopp. Check up. He is very busy. You don't get the warm fuzzy feeling when you meet him.

April 3rd, 2015

Excellent Handy Work

My husband was taken to the hospital in an ambulance and was in dire condition . Dr. Barbaro was the Doctor on staff at that time. My husband was having a heart attack. This Doctor knew exactly what needed to be done. My husband had to have a stent put into an artery. He was semi conscious what this procedure was being done. He said he felt no pain as he's had stents put in before at the VA hospital and it has always been very painful when they do the cath. After the surgery was completed the Doctor came out and explained what he had done. He was pleasant and informative. I have no complaints about him. I also had contact with his office staff, specifically a young lady named Paula . I believe that was her name. She was pleasant and very helpful. I would refer Doctor Barbaro to others.

March 26th, 2015

Thieves

Do not go to this cardiologist. If you need a cardiologist you would be better off finding a different one. His office staff is rude disrespectful and charged my credit card without my permission, then claimed to shred the evidence. They lied about a payment plan charges being denied and then charged the entire amount! Plus I have never received any helpful diagnosis

February 7th, 2015

I would have rated zero stars if I had that option. My Mother was flown to North Central Bapt. Hospital with Flash Pulmonary Edema. She was stabilized in ER. Admitted to ICU. Barbaro was appointed to her as Cardiologist. Long story short he set up to do a Cath on her and then could not be found by staff for 2 1/2 days. Finally sowed up and said "sorry I have been sick and it was my birthday". By far the WORST excuse for a doctor I have dealt with. My story is to long to get into the rest. My Mama died after 7 days in ICU. I will stop here. Check him out throughly before you use him.

July 28th, 2014

Unprofessional

Rude, unprofessional. Was more than happy to take our copay, but not give any information as he hadn't bothered to read the test we were there to get results on. Avoid!

July 17th, 2013

Worst "Doctor" I have ever seen

By far the worst doctor I have ever seen! Made me wait 2 hours after my appointment time for the first appointment with no explanation and was seen for 10 seconds and told to come back and charged an outrageous price. Then for the tests charged another ridiculous price and was told that would be all would owe only to be billed a few weeks later for another riduclous bill! The mos unprofessional doctor and staff I have ever dealt with!

January 29th, 2013

Great Cardiac doctor

August 21st, 2011

Great Doctor!

I feel like he went beyond what a Dr normally would do with a patient. I will be forever thankful for him saving my husbands life.

June 13th, 2011

Doc is great, inconsistent staff

Sometimes the biggest issue with a doctors office is not the doctor, but his staff. I think all doctors should routinely survey patients to get feedback. They are only hearing from their office staff and its hard for a physican to be aware.

October 12th, 2010

Great Doctor

My husband had a pacemaker put in about 4 yrs. ago and has had no problems. The staff is very good with his check ups and they see him every 6 mos. We think Dr. Barbaro is a great doctor.

September 7th, 2010

1.5 hours waiting time. Office and/or Dr. do not return calls. Dr. does not like to answer questions or dismisses them. Communication - very poor!!!!