Dr. Salvatore Buffa Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Salvatore Buffa?

Posted on November 24th, 2012

Dr Buffa is one of best GI doctors in the hudson valley. He listens to you, he cares, he understands. He put my mind at ease when I initially went to him with a problem, and in fact solved and diagnosed my problem relatively fast. I then followed him some years later for my dreaded colonoscopy, which again, Dr Buffa explained the procedure and assured me I would feel nothing. I would recommend Dr Salvatore Buffa and do to everyone. He is so knowledgable in his field and his staff is wonderful as well. That is really important.

Patient

Posted on October 15th, 2012

Dr Buffa and his staff are wonderful. They are all kind and attentive to your needs. Dr Buffa explains everything, and is a wonderful and caring doctor. I would recommend him to everyone. I love his office staff, his surgical staff-all professional and kind. The best!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

I liked Dr. Buffa until I woke up in the recovery room after my colonoscopy. In front of at least 10 other recovering patients and general staff he announced that I had a "giant tumor" which was so huge he couldn't finish the procedure.So much for patient confidentially. I will never go to him again.

Posted on June 25th, 2017