Dr. Salvatore Buffa MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

November 24th, 2012
Dr Buffa is one of best GI doctors in the hudson valley. He listens to you, he cares, he understands. He put my mind at ease when I initially went to him with a problem, and in fact solved and diagnosed my problem relatively fast. I then followed him some years later for my dreaded colonoscopy, which again, Dr Buffa explained the procedure and assured me I would feel nothing. I would recommend Dr Salvatore Buffa and do to everyone. He is so knowledgable in his field and his staff is wonderful as well. That is really important.

October 15th, 2012
Patient
Dr Buffa and his staff are wonderful. They are all kind and attentive to your needs. Dr Buffa explains everything, and is a wonderful and caring doctor. I would recommend him to everyone. I love his office staff, his surgical staff-all professional and kind. The best!

July 8th, 2011
I liked Dr. Buffa until I woke up in the recovery room after my colonoscopy. In front of at least 10 other recovering patients and general staff he announced that I had a "giant tumor" which was so huge he couldn't finish the procedure.So much for patient confidentially. I will never go to him again.