A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavaliere
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cavaliere Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavaliere graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Cavaliere has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere has 5 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.