A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavaliere graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Cavaliere has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Cavaliere practices Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists.