Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Dec 26th, 2011

No longer practicing ENT. Abandoned practice in Jan. 2009. No warning or notice to patients. I heard that he is doing eye brow transplants now.

|  He abandoned his practice  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

-no warning-phones were shut off-couldn't obtain records

|  Terrible plastic surgeon  |  show details
Feb 18th, 2011

I had a facelift performed by him in March 2010 in Troy. He did a horrible job and I had to go to a "real" plastic surgeon to have the horrible results corrected. DON'T GO TO HIM FOR PLASTIC SURGERY.

Dec 31st, 2009

I was really impressed with the staff in Troy and how they worked around my schedule for appointments. The nurses were also very helpful and skilled. I felt as though Dr. Cavaliere was very thorough and answered all of my questions during our initial appointment.

|  HE IS DOING WHAT?  |  show details
by carlie on Jul 6th, 2009

I find it ironic that I sat through lectures from Dr. Cavaliere about nutrition and natural holistic remedies only to find that he bailed on his patients with no notice, only to find him about 6 months later practicing as a plastic surgeon. I too now wonder about his diagnosis of my problem and his treatment that had no different affect then the lack of treatment i have now. I appear to have similar problem as another rater. However, my problem was never taken seriously by Dr. Cavealiere, Instead he was more concerned about how my weight affected his job and his energy. I left his office, crying, the last time after one of my children and I sat through a 10 minute lecture about my weight, it's affect on his time and energy and how he know to solve my stress problems. tell my family where to go (actually he used unprofessional language) with my child present. I was never treated that day. I wouldn't go back for 6 months and only because I was doing horrible. That is when I found out he was no longer practicing. He left us high and dry. No notice. Not even a letter announcing he was leaving this area and giving us time to gather our records and giving us recommendations as to who to go to. Nice job, Dr. Cavaliere. I guess you went against all you ever told me and sold out on us. nice job. I feel that you are a very selfish, self centered person. And that comes from our last conversation. I thought the world of you until that last visit. When are you going to bail on this new set of patients?

Jun 24th, 2009

He closed his practice with no notification and left me taking a prescribed drug. Now I am not sure about his diagnosis. I just want my records to go somewhere else for care. He is practicing as a plastic surgeon in Troy.

Apr 26th, 2009

The doctor was 3 hours late getting to his office and was always late comming into the room. His hearing lady Kelly was annoying and seemed to have to be in everyones business.

|  quack  |  show details
by previous patient on Jan 29th, 2009

sums it up

|  Dizziness cured by Dr. Cavalierie!  |  show details
by Carol on Jun 22nd, 2008

I had been suffering with dizziness and vertigo for over 8 years. I had seen three other ear doctors in the area and they basically told me they couldn't do anything to help me and that i'd have to live and suffer with it. Two months ago, my dizziness got so bad and I lost my hearing in one ear and had really bad ringing in the other. I decided to look up other ear doctors and found Dr. Cavalierie. I called and they got me in the next day and I had a series of tests which allowed him to diagnose me properly and develop a treatment plan tailored to my condiiton. The audiology lady is also very knowledgeable and was able to answer my questions and was willing to spend the extra time with me to explain everything. I was so happy that they were able to recover my hearing and relieve me of the dizziness. I just went back for a 6 week check up and everything is under control. I feel like i finally have my life and independence back now thanks to this office. I definitely recommend this doctor. If I only would've known about him when my problem first began I wouldn't have had to suffer for so long.