Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramida graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiaramida has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Anthony Chiaramida MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Chiaramida practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Bronx, NY.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.