A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiaramida
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Chiaramida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramida graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiaramida has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore A Chiaramida MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Chiaramida practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mt Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.