A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramida graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiaramida has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chiaramida accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Chiaramida practice?
Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC and Bronx, NY.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.