Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiaramida
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiaramida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiaramida graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chiaramida has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore A Chiaramida MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Chiaramida practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Chiaramida practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists and Charleston Cardiologists.