A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Conti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Conti, MD is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Conti graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Conti has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Mineral Area Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Ellen Conti MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore E. Conti practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Conti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Conti practices Radiology near Huntington, WV.
Additional practice locations include: High Ridge, MO and Fairview Heights, IL.
See Huntington Radiologists.