Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Corso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Corso, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corso
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Corso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder and Knee
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corso graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Syosset Hospital - Nslij
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore John Corso MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Corso practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Corso has 5 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Corso practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons, Woodbury Surgeons, and Woodbury Sports Medicine Doctors.