Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Corso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Corso, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Corso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder and Knee
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corso graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Syosset Hospital - Nslij
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore John Corso MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Corso practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Corso has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Corso practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Woodbury, NY.
See Woodbury Surgeons and Woodbury Sports Medicine Doctors.