Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Corso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Corso, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Emergency Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Corso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder and Knee
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corso graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Corso has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Syosset Hospital - Nslij
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Corso practice?
Dr. Salvatore Corso practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Woodbury, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Valley Stream, NY.
See Woodbury Orthopedic Surgeons, Woodbury Surgeons, and Woodbury Sports Medicine Doctors.