Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costa
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Costa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Costa, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Costa graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Costa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore P Costa MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore P. Costa practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Costa has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Costa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Cardiologists.