Dr. Salvatore Croce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salvatore Croce?

January 25th, 2014

WORST DR. EVER

I would stay clear and far from this doctor. No bedside manner. In fact he should not even be a doctor. My father saw him when he was in the hospital and my dad had congestive heart failure and emphysema . This moron of a doctor gave my dad a high sodium diet in the hospital because Dr. Croce said salt does not cause swelling or breathing problems. My father became even more swollen and more labored breathing because of the salt. When my family approached him on this he laughed and said yeah I changed his diet because hey he might has well enjoy his food he doesn't have

April 6th, 2012

Hope Dr. Croce never retires!!

my name is Wendy, and I've had asthma since age 2. I moved to NJ after getting married and needed a new pulmonologist. I found Dr. Croce online as he is local and got good reviews. I think Dr Croce is the best Dr I've ever had. He's polite, has great bedside manner, a sense of humor, and truly cares about me and keeping my symptoms controlled. He returns phone calls promptly, he listens very well, he spends a significant amount of time with me during each visit, and is very thorough while making sure he understands everything I'm saying and is prescribing the best treatment for me. I'm very happy I found him to be my new pulmonologist, and won't use anyone else. He makes me feel at ease and I know I'm in good hands. I also like that he has personality, it's refreshing! His staff is very nice too.

November 19th, 2014