A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore D'Anna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore D'Anna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Anna graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. D'Anna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Anna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. D'Anna practice?
Dr. Salvatore D'Anna practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.