A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore D'Anna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore D'Anna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Anna graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. D'Anna has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Anthony D'Anna MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. D'Anna practice?
- Dr. Salvatore D'Anna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore D'Anna practices Neurology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lynwood, CA.
See Downey Neurologists.