A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Del Prete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Del Prete is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Del Prete, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Prete graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Del Prete has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- The Stamford Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore A Del Prete MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Del Prete practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Del Prete has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Del Prete practices Medical Oncology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Oncologists.