A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Delprete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Delprete is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delprete
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delprete Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Delprete, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Delprete graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delprete has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- The Stamford Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Anthony Delprete MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Delprete practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Delprete has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Delprete practices Medical Oncology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Oncologists.