A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Delprete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Delprete is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delprete
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delprete Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Delprete, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Delprete graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delprete has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Anthony Delprete MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Delprete practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Delprete has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Delprete practices Medical Oncology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Oncologists.