A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Del Prete:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Del Prete is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Del Prete, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Prete graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Del Prete has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
- The Stamford Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Del Prete accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 21 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Del Prete practice?
Dr. Salvatore Del Prete practices Medical Oncology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Oncologists.