Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore Desena
Dr. Salvatore Desena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Radiology. Dr. Desena is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn and Doctors Hospital Of Staten Island Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore Desena has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Salvatore Desena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Richard Pinto
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi45
Dr. Douglas Oconnor
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Staten Island, NY 0.09 mi26
Dr. Paul Shaderowfsky
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Staten Island, NY 0.09 mi21