A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desimone
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Desimone Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Desimone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Desimone DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Desimone practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Desimone has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Desimone practices Ophthalmology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Ophthalmologists.