A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Desimone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Desimone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 11 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore D. Desimone practice?
Dr. Salvatore Desimone practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Camden, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.