A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Desimone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desimone
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Desimone Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Desimone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Desimone has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Desimone DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Desimone practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Desimone has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Desimone practices Ophthalmology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Ophthalmologists.