A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Devincenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Devincenzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Devincenzo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Devincenzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Devincenzo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Devincenzo graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Devincenzo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore J Devincenzo MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore J. Devincenzo practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Devincenzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Devincenzo practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Goshen, NY.
See Goshen Internists, Goshen Pulmonologists, and Goshen Critical Care Practitioners.