Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Digiorgi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. Digiorgi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hugo, MN and Oakland Park, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.