A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Digiorgi
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Digiorgi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Digiorgi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania.
Dr. Digiorgi has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Digiorgi practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.