A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Esposito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Palermo.
Dr. Esposito has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Esposito accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Esposito practice?
Dr. Salvatore Esposito practices Family Medicine near Amarillo, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hereford, TX.
See Amarillo Family Physicians.