A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Gagliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Gagliano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Gagliano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagliano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gagliano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Michael Gagliano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore M. Gagliano practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Gagliano has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Gagliano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.