A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Gagliano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Gagliano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Gagliano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gagliano graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gagliano has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gagliano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Salvatore M. Gagliano practice?
Dr. Salvatore Gagliano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Clifton, NJ.
See Clifton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.