Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi?

October 9th, 2017

Thank you!!!

I have had sinus infections for years. Dr Grimaldi spent time with me and treated my infections that no one else could. Surgery was much easier than he described. Thank you, finally free of my sinus problems.

June 17th, 2017

Excellent Doctor

My Husband had a nosebleed in Jupiter Medical center and he placed a pack in his nose. He was not even on call, but still came in on his Child's birthday. He was very kind and gentle with him. I will forever be grateful .

May 25th, 2017

A Doctor who's not only good but cares about his patients

Anyone that has gone to Dr. Grimaldi knows that his treatment, care and follow-up is incredible. I was in the Bahamas right after a balloon sinuplasty and had to call him from a boat. What doctor in the middle of his practice (a busy day) comes to the phone? Dr. Grimaldi did. You go to either the W. Palm or Jupiter location (Wellington too I've heard) and he's right on schedule each and every time. I 've never seen a more efficient doctor. But let me tell how he works: he listens to you, talks to you, tells you what your options are and what he medically believes you need to do. I've had horrible allergies since moving to Florida, gone through dust mite covers, air purifiers, duct cleaning in the house, sinuplasty, now getting ready to fix my deviated septum which I probably should have done during the sinuplasty. He suggested it, I didn't do it and now I'm back! I trust this doctor 100%. Go to doctor Grimaldi, you won't be sorry. He's unbelieveable and one of the nicest men you will ever meet.

February 26th, 2017

Great Doctor

I always feel comfortable with him. I learn something new every visit. He is an exceptional physician and person. Thank you for all your help!

May 18th, 2016

Remembering the good ol' days.

Remember the good ol' days, when doctors made time to answer all your questions and had a great bedside manner? Well it still exist if Dr. Salvatore l ...

October 16th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Very patient, very polite and have a lot of knowledge in his profession. He will always try resolve your issues. I recommend Dr. Grimaldi for everybody that want a great doctor!

September 24th, 2015

Great Doctor

I had hoarseness for about 6 months. I was told that I had acid reflux by another ENT Doctor. I moved to Florida and Dr Grimaldi told me he saw something on my throat and sent me for a CT scan which was normal. He then told me he still wanted a biopsy and I agreed. It was positive for Cancer. I can't thank him enough for his persistence. He saved my life. Thank you

May 3rd, 2015

He is the best doctor ever!

I have been suffering with sinus problems for ten years. I have seen three other ENT's before finding him. Dr. Grimaldi took the time to explain why I was having problems , why previous treatments failed and he diagnosed me and reviewed everything in detail. I had a balloon sinuplasty procedure with him and it has changed my life. I wish all of my doctors were like him!

May 3rd, 2014

The BEST in his profession

I was accurately diagnosed as my problem resolved quickly. The laryngoscopy was painless and the staff was friendly and efficient.. If you need to see an ENT, Dr.Grimaldi is the one.

May 1st, 2013

Excellent

Dr. Grimaldi is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. He makes sure to answer every question and explain his diagnosis thoroughly. He even personally called me to discuss test results as he knew I would want to know ASAP. What a doctor should be like.

March 31st, 2013

Broker

Dr. Grimaldi, has excellent insight into his profession, I had severe sinus problems he recommended surgery. I went along with his recommendation and my life long sinus issues have been repaired! By the way I must also mention that Dr. Grimaldi is a exceptional person,great personality and willing to listen intently!

November 6th, 2012

Best ENT Ever!

Dr. Grimaldi saved my mother. He was always one phone call away and very caring with her case. Bedside manner is unlike any and I would trust him no questions asked. I will alway be greatful.