Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  The BEST in his profession  |  show details
by Phil R on May 3rd, 2014

I was accurately diagnosed as my problem resolved quickly. The laryngoscopy was painless and the staff was friendly and efficient.. If you need to see an ENT, Dr.Grimaldi is the one.

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Mark M on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Grimaldi is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. He makes sure to answer every question and explain his diagnosis thoroughly. He even personally called me to discuss test results as he knew I would want to know ASAP. What a doctor should be like.

|  Broker  |  show details
by Timothy J Matthews on Mar 31st, 2013

Dr. Grimaldi, has excellent insight into his profession, I had severe sinus problems he recommended surgery. I went along with his recommendation and my life long sinus issues have been repaired! By the way I must also mention that Dr. Grimaldi is a exceptional person,great personality and willing to listen intently!

|  Best ENT Ever!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2012

Dr. Grimaldi saved my mother. He was always one phone call away and very caring with her case. Bedside manner is unlike any and I would trust him no questions asked. I will alway be greatful.

|  MS MARIA E VAN SICKLE  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

THE BEST SURGEON IN THE WORLD, HE DID MY FACE ONE YEAR AGO, AND I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER, I LOVE YOU FOR BEDSIDE MANNERS YOU HAD WITH ME AND THE PERFECTION TO MY FACEMARIA

|  Couldnt be more pleased!!!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

As a patient searching for a doctor who is experienced, professional, and really knows what they are doing, I understand how frustrating they are to find!!! I had to go through a handful and then I found Dr. Grimaldi... He has changed my life and would recommend him to anyone!!!

|  Great surgeon  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2011

Dr Grimaldi performed a lifestyle lift on me in November 2010 and I am very pleased with the results. Lovely, professional and caring person with a great bedside manner, easy to talk to and willing to listen to any concerns you may have. Would definitely recommend this doctor.