Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi DO Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

May 17th, 2016
Remembering the good ol' days.
Remember the good ol' days, when doctors made time to answer all your questions and had a great bedside manner? Well it still exist if Dr. Salvatore l ...

October 16th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Very patient, very polite and have a lot of knowledge in his profession. He will always try resolve your issues. I recommend Dr. Grimaldi for everybody that want a great doctor!

September 24th, 2015
Great Doctor
I had hoarseness for about 6 months. I was told that I had acid reflux by another ENT Doctor. I moved to Florida and Dr Grimaldi told me he saw something on my throat and sent me for a CT scan which was normal. He then told me he still wanted a biopsy and I agreed. It was positive for Cancer. I can't thank him enough for his persistence. He saved my life. Thank you

May 3rd, 2015
He is the best doctor ever!
I have been suffering with sinus problems for ten years. I have seen three other ENT's before finding him. Dr. Grimaldi took the time to explain why I was having problems , why previous treatments failed and he diagnosed me and reviewed everything in detail. I had a balloon sinuplasty procedure with him and it has changed my life. I wish all of my doctors were like him!

May 3rd, 2014
The BEST in his profession
I was accurately diagnosed as my problem resolved quickly. The laryngoscopy was painless and the staff was friendly and efficient.. If you need to see an ENT, Dr.Grimaldi is the one.

May 1st, 2013
Excellent
Dr. Grimaldi is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. He makes sure to answer every question and explain his diagnosis thoroughly. He even personally called me to discuss test results as he knew I would want to know ASAP. What a doctor should be like.

March 31st, 2013
Broker
Dr. Grimaldi, has excellent insight into his profession, I had severe sinus problems he recommended surgery. I went along with his recommendation and my life long sinus issues have been repaired! By the way I must also mention that Dr. Grimaldi is a exceptional person,great personality and willing to listen intently!

November 6th, 2012
Best ENT Ever!
Dr. Grimaldi saved my mother. He was always one phone call away and very caring with her case. Bedside manner is unlike any and I would trust him no questions asked. I will alway be greatful.

July 7th, 2011
Couldnt be more pleased!!!
As a patient searching for a doctor who is experienced, professional, and really knows what they are doing, I understand how frustrating they are to find!!! I had to go through a handful and then I found Dr. Grimaldi... He has changed my life and would recommend him to anyone!!!