Dr. Salvatore Grimaldi, DO
Otolaryngologist
Video profile

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Oct 16th, 2015

Very patient, very polite and have a lot of knowledge in his profession. He will always try resolve your issues. I recommend Dr. Grimaldi for everybody that want a great doctor!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Richard M on Sep 24th, 2015

I had hoarseness for about 6 months. I was told that I had acid reflux by another ENT Doctor. I moved to Florida and Dr Grimaldi told me he saw something on my throat and sent me for a CT scan which was normal. He then told me he still wanted a biopsy and I agreed. It was positive for Cancer. I can't thank him enough for his persistence. He saved my life. Thank you

He is the best doctor ever! show details He is the best doctor ever!
by Jesse MacCarthur on May 3rd, 2015

I have been suffering with sinus problems for ten years. I have seen three other ENT's before finding him. Dr. Grimaldi took the time to explain why I was having problems , why previous treatments failed and he diagnosed me and reviewed everything in detail. I had a balloon sinuplasty procedure with him and it has changed my life. I wish all of my doctors were like him!

The BEST in his profession show details The BEST in his profession
by Phil R on May 3rd, 2014

I was accurately diagnosed as my problem resolved quickly. The laryngoscopy was painless and the staff was friendly and efficient.. If you need to see an ENT, Dr.Grimaldi is the one.

Excellent show details Excellent
by Mark M on May 1st, 2013

Dr. Grimaldi is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients. He makes sure to answer every question and explain his diagnosis thoroughly. He even personally called me to discuss test results as he knew I would want to know ASAP. What a doctor should be like.

Broker show details Broker
by Timothy J Matthews on Mar 31st, 2013

Dr. Grimaldi, has excellent insight into his profession, I had severe sinus problems he recommended surgery. I went along with his recommendation and my life long sinus issues have been repaired! By the way I must also mention that Dr. Grimaldi is a exceptional person,great personality and willing to listen intently!

Best ENT Ever! show details Best ENT Ever!
Nov 6th, 2012

Dr. Grimaldi saved my mother. He was always one phone call away and very caring with her case. Bedside manner is unlike any and I would trust him no questions asked. I will alway be greatful.

Couldnt be more pleased!!! show details Couldnt be more pleased!!!
Jul 7th, 2011

As a patient searching for a doctor who is experienced, professional, and really knows what they are doing, I understand how frustrating they are to find!!! I had to go through a handful and then I found Dr. Grimaldi... He has changed my life and would recommend him to anyone!!!