A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Iacobello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Iacobello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Iacobello, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobello graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iacobello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Mansfield Center For Nursing & Rehabilitation, Storrs CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Iacobello MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Iacobello practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Iacobello has 7 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Iacobello practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomfield, CT and Old Saybrook, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists and Hartford Child Psychiatrists.