A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Iacobello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Iacobello is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iacobello
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iacobello Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Salvatore Iacobello, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobello graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Catania. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Iacobello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- Natchaug Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Iacobello MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore Iacobello practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Iacobello has 1 office location.
Dr. Salvatore Iacobello practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Vernon Rockville, CT.
See Vernon Rockville Psychiatrists.