A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Salvatore Insinga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Salvatore Insinga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Insinga graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Insinga has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Salvatore Anthony Insinga DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Salvatore A. Insinga practice?
- Dr. Salvatore Insinga has 7 office locations.
Dr. Salvatore Insinga practices Neurological Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Bay Shore, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.